How to : Can I back up my iPad on a PC?

I collected the IPAD and Keynote presentations. I want to go back, because I think that all my hard work IPAD sensitive per se, but a normal PC. I followed the instructions for additional support Apple's iTunes, but where to go and how to use it? I'm beginning to think that the answer is to invest in a Mac

Ans :
No purchase necessary only for the Mac to do this, a quick and dirty solution that works with any computer or device, presentations IPAD send your request via email. If you can open on your computer and can be saved as PowerPoint files to send. ITunes is to backup your personal settings and applications to download IPAD suffers a serious accident or if the new model, but it can also be used for selective backup. Connect your computer to iPad, and select it in the device list in iTunes. Go to Settings on the iPad, select the Applications tab, then select File Sharing Documents Keynote Keynote. They already shot their presentations, and then choose to store and access on your computer when you saved, click Select, and want to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates